CRPF Recruitment 2023 for ASI and Head Constable | 10th/12th Pass | 1458 Posts | Last Date: 25 January 2023 | Apply Now |
Brief Information: – The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security. Originally constituted as the Crown Representative Police in 1939, it is one of the oldest Central para military forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force).
CRPF Recruitment 2023
CRPF was raised as a sequel to the political unrest and the agitations in the then princely States of India following the Madras Resolution of the All-India Congress Committee in 1936 and the ever-growing desire of the Crown Representative to help the vast majority of the native States to preserve law and order as a part of the imperial policy
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
- Head Constable (Ministerial)
No. Of Post: – 1458
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) – 143 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 1315 Posts
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent exam from a Board or University recognized by Central or State Government.
- Note:Two or Three years Diploma Certificate in technical education done after l0th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Experience: – Freshers
Age Limit (As on 25 January 2023): – 18 -25 Years
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs 29,200-92,300/-
- Head Constable: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
Job Location: – Maharashtra
CRPF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Online Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee: –
- Examination Fees – Rs 100/- for Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only.
- Fees can be paid online through BHIM UPI and Net Banking.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 January 2023
Important Dates: –
- Application starts from – 4 January 2023
- Application ends in – 25 January 2023
- Tentative Date for CBT – 22-28 February 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More Details & Apply Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
from 10th / 12th Jobs https://ift.tt/sNlXzrT https://ift.tt/hXg8oFs