NEIAH Walk in Interview 2023 for Office Assistant, DEO, Computer Engineer, Technician & Other | 8th/10th/12/Diploma/Graduate | Interview Date: 09 January 2022 |
NEIAH Walk in Interview
Brief Information The North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH), Shillong, Meghalaya is an autonomous institute newly established under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. The Institute is developed adjacent to the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) at Mawdiangdiang, Shillong, Meghalaya.
NEIAH Walk in Interview 2023
The Union Cabinet in its meeting held on 27th March, 2008 accorded approval to establish North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy at Shillong to provide health care to the people of NE Region and Sikkim under Ayurveda and Homoeopathy systems of medicine;
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH)
Position/No. Of Post: – 22
- Office Assistant – 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 01 Posts
- Hindi Translator cum Hindi Typist – 06 Posts
- Computer Engineer – 01 Post
- Panchakarma Technician – 04 Posts
- Attendant (Female) – 04 Posts
- Attendant – 02 Posts
- Helper – 02 Posts
- Graduate in any discipline with computer skills.
- Desirable Experience: 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- Degree in any discipline with experience Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Desirable Experience: 1 year experience in relevant field.
Hindi Translator cum Hindi Typist:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level or Bachelor’s degree of a recognized university in English with Hindi as an elective subject.
- A Typing speed 35 WpM in English or 30 WpM in Hindi for and 30 WpM for Hindi Typist on computer (35 WPM corresponding word to 10500 KDPH )
- Desirable Experience: 3 years post qualification experience in the relevant field
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution OR 03 years Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Polytechnic Institute Technology or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution
- Desirable Experience: 1 year post qualification experience in the relevant field such as AMC maintenance related activities installation of various software required related to server PC, Printer, wifi, firewall, LAN, Conference room equipment, networking, Network Management/Server Management related practical issues, diagnosis and resolution etc.
- Diploma certificate in Panchakarma.
- Desirable Experience: 1 year experience in relevant field
- HSLC Desirable Experience: 1 year experience in relevant field
- HSLC Desirable Experience: 1 year experience in relevant field.
- Class VIII Pass Desirable Experience: 1 year experience in relevant field.
Age Limit: – Up to 45 years
- Office Assistant – 22,906/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Rs. 21,034/-
- Hindi Translator cum Hindi Typist – 22,906/-
- Computer Engineer – Rs. 22,906/-
- Panchakarma Technician – 18,728/-
- Attendant (Female) /Attendant /Helper – Rs. 16,714/-
Job Location: – Shillong, Meghlaya
NEIAH Walk in Interview 2023 Selection Process: –
- Online Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee: – Not Specified
NEIAH Walk in Interview 2023 How to Apply: –
All the interested and eligible candidate attend the Walk-in Interview with duly filled in Application Form with self-attested photocopies of requisite certificates/ documents on respected dates to the venue given below
Walk in Interview Scheduled:
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
For More Details & Application Link: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer: – This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
from 10th / 12th Jobs https://ift.tt/WseiYH2 https://ift.tt/OCpKf0D