Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 for Scouts and Guides Quota | 10/12/ITI | 23 Posts | Last Date: 28 January 2023 | Apply Now |
Northern Railway Recruitment
Brief Information :- Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
Reach of Northern Railway Spreading across the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Northern Railway seems to have the vantage point of standing atop the peninsula and transposing its work rhythms to the rest of the country.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Northern Railway
Position: – Scouts and Guides Quota
No. Of Post: – 23
- Group C – 05 Posts
- Group D – 18 Posts
Qualification/ Experience: –
- Passed 10 + 02 (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board. 50% is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/ExSM and to those candidates who possess qualification higher than intermediate such as graduation/Post graduation, are exempted from minimum 50% marks criteria.
- For Technical Posts Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT /SCVT (OR) Matriculation/SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship
- Scouting Qualification : a) A President Scouts/Guide/ Rover/Ranger OR Himalaya Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section. (b) Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years. The Certificate of Activeness should be as per AnnexureI. (c) Should have attended two events at National Level OR All Indian Railway’s level and Two Events at State level.
Group ‘D’ (Erstwhile):
- 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- Scouting Qualification: a) A President Scouts/Guide/Rover/Ranger orHimalaya Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section. (b) Should have been an active member of a Scoutsorganization for the last 5 years. The Certificateof Activeness should be as per AnnexureI. (c) Should have attended two events at National level OR All Indian Railway’s level and Two events at State level.
Age Limit: – 18 to 30 years (for UR) Plus 5 years for SC/ST and 3 Years for OBC
- Group C – Level 2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC
- Group ‘D’ (Erstwhile) – Level 1 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC
Job Location: – New Delhi
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
- Online Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Application Fee: –
- 500/ (Rupees Five Hundred) only through Online Payment in favour of RRC/NR. The examination fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/ (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only. Examination Fee will be refunded to these Categories of Candidate only when they actually appear in the Written Examination
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 January 2022
- Date & Time of start of Online Application – 28/12/2022
- Date & Time of start of Online Application – 28/01/2023
- Expected Date of Online Written Examination – 10/02/2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
Apply Link: – Click here
For More Details: – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.
from 10th / 12th Jobs https://ift.tt/bpRBEk1 https://ift.tt/mZBzFpN