UT Chandigarh ALM Recruitment 2023 | Assistant Lineman | ITI Pass | 53 Posts | Last Date: 31 January 2023 |
UT Chandigarh ALM Recruitment
Union Territory of Chandigarh came into existence with effect from 1st November, 1966 after reorganization of erstwhile state of Punjab. An early entrant to the planning process, Chandigarh has emerged as one of the most developed Union Territories in India and even achieved the ranking of one of the best UTs in India with regards to investment environment, infrastructure and tourism. The total population of the Union Territory is around 10.55 Lakhs as per 2011 census.
UT Chandigarh ALM Recruitment 2023
The Local Distribution of electricity in Chandigarh was taken over by the Chandigarh Administration from the PSEB on 2nd May, 1967. The Electricity Wing of Engineering Department, Chandigarh is part of Chandigarh Administration, UT of Chandigarh and is responsible for Transmission and Distribution of power supply up to consumers’ door-step.
|Whatsapp Group (ITI / Diploma)|
|Whatsapp Group (Engineering)|
|Whatsapp Group (10th/12th /Graduation)|
Organisation Name: – Electricity Wing of Engineering Department, Chandigarh
Position: – Assistant Lineman
No. Of Post: – 53
- UR – 25 Posts
- OBC – 14 Posts
- SC – 09 Posts
- EWS – 05 Posts
- Matric pass from a recognized Board/University or equivalent, with ITI Trade Certificate in Lineman/ Electrician/ Wireman from recognized Institution or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi.
Age Limit: –
- 18 to 37 years for Unreserved/EWS category
- 18 to 40 years for OBC category (the candidates whose OBC caste is notified in the state list of OBCs of UT Chandigarh
Salary: – Not Disclosed
Job Location: – Chandigarh
UT Chandigarh ALM Recruitment 2023 Selection Process: –
Written test will be conducted as under:
- Objective type written test of multiple choice questions (MCQ) of 100 marks will be conducted. The level of questions will be of ITI standard and there will be no negative marking. No candidate would be considered to have qualified the written test unless or until he obtains 40% qualifying marks. No interview will be conducted
- Time duration for the written test will be 2 hours.
- On-line applications will be called for filling up these posts. Applications received through other mode will not be entertained
Application Fee: –
- Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode/challan. Detailed instructions for deposit of fee are available on the website.
- Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from payment of application fee.
UT Chandigarh ALM Recruitment 2023 How to Apply: –
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 January 2023
Note: – Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online
Apply Link: – Click here
Official Notification : – Click here
Official Website: – Click here
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own. DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
from 10th / 12th Jobs https://ift.tt/1Auatyg https://ift.tt/WCtwoDk